Re: [Harp-L] For sale

Not sure what John's reason was for for selling, but I just want to say
that IMHO Randy's gear is good and I have never had any issues with him or
his gear quality.
I have a Lone Wolf delay, (2) Harp attack pedals (awesome for use with a
PA), Lone Wolf anti-feedback pedal, and a Harp Break. In addition I also
have (2) Kinder AFBs, have owned several Harp Commanders, and have a ton of
other harp and guitar pedals as well.
I use the Harp Break through loud amps (like a Bassman reissue) and it
gives them a small amp growl/crunch while taking advantage of the amp's
power.